Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GED01

Default Need feature to change font size default in COMMENT boxes.

Default EXCEL comment box font size, 8 pt Tahoma, is way too small. I don't
see a way to change this default so that I don't have to spend so much time
changing comments in every EXCEL file I work with.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Ogilvy

This is controlled by the ToolTip setting Under Windows (right click on the
desktop, select properties, then appearance and click the advance button (in
Windows XP). For item, In the drop down, select ToolTip. Make your
changes.

Of course this will change the settings for tooltips as well.

Tom Ogilvy