Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
paulbrown

Default second axis disappears on pivot chart when page field changed

Hey Peeps

Wonder if any can shed some light on a work around...

I create my pivot chart and all is well...
I add a second axis to the pivot chart and save my work...
I close the pivot chat and then re-open...
I select a different value from the 'pagefield' and my second axis
dissappears???

Any ideas why this happen / any suggestions / work arounds?

Many thanks

Paul Brown

--
paulbrown
paulbrown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32852

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Pivot tables lose most of their formatting when they are refreshed.
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...?ID=209#jon026

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"paulbrown" wrote
in message ...