Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NancyDrew

Default Need to retrieve a previous version of an excel worksheet

Help! I've been working on an excel sheet for a few hours and as I was
entering a formula, I rec'd an error message that stated that Excel would be
closed down. Now when I open the document it is the old version (before the
hours of work). Is there a way to retrieve the most recent version?