Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CWillis

Default How to Transfer data from Text Form Fields in MS Word into Excel?

I am Using Microsoft Office Excel 2002 and Microsoft Office Word 2002. My
Word document has Text Form Fields. I would like to be able to transfer data
from these text fields into Excel. I would also like to transfer data from
Excel into the text fields. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi C Willis... For Excel and word interaction you can use macros. If
there is a word document having form fields then you can search the
form fields using bookmarks defined for that form field and then create
an excel object and insert in the sheet. I have done a similar kind of
thing using word macros. It created a new word document with
dynamically generated text form fields with values from excel sheet.
Hope it helps.
Monika

--
movi1982