Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brw

Default Yellow pop-up message in cell

Stupid question - but I have to ask. As I tab through a worksheet and come
accross a certain cell, a popup message in a yellow box appears telling me
some useful info pertaining to that cell. How do you create or delete this
pop up?

This is not a "comment" box - I know how to do those, this is just a simple
pop up message. I would look in help but not sure what this is called? Any
guidance?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cutter

Sounds like Data Validation

Check that out.

--
Cutter
Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9848

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brw

That was it! Thx! Have a Merry Christmas :o)