Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Line graphs

I need to get a line graph, with two lines on, chosing which data goes
on which line. I have had lots of trouble trying to do this already..
Anyone help?
Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Tell us more about how the data is set out on worksheet; and how the choice
is made for Line A or Line B
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme