Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
COLOR PROBLEMS

Default CELL & TEXT COLORS DO NOT CHANGE ON MY PC MONITOR

WHEN I CHANGE THE COLORS OF CELL OR TEXT THIS DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY SCREEN.
WHEN VIEWED ON ANOTHER PC THEY APPEAR. HOW DO I CHANGE THIS?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

I'm not sure how to fix your problem, but when you use all caps it's like
shouting. Please don't.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"COLOR PROBLEMS" wrote:

WHEN I CHANGE THE COLORS OF CELL OR TEXT THIS DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY SCREEN.
WHEN VIEWED ON ANOTHER PC THEY APPEAR. HOW DO I CHANGE THIS?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR

See if this link helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531