annes519

Default tOTALS WON'T PRINT ON SAME PAGE

-- I set up the
spread sheet.

I was able to calculate the totals. When I go to print the totals,
they print on another page. I have tried to set the print area no change.
The totals print on the second page. There is a dotted line -------- at line
34. Anything below that won't print on the first page. Any ideas?

anne
gls858

annes519 wrote:
-- I set up the

spread sheet.

I was able to calculate the totals. When I go to print the totals,
they print on another page. I have tried to set the print area no change.
The totals print on the second page. There is a dotted line -------- at line
34. Anything below that won't print on the first page. Any ideas?

anne

Yes remove the page break.

from Excel help file:

Add, delete, or move page breaks
On the View menu, click Page Break Preview.

Do one of the following:

View page breaks Manually inserted page breaks appear as solid lines.
Dashed lines indicate where Microsoft Excel will break pages automatically.

Move a page break Drag the page break to a new location. Moving an
automatic page break changes it to a manual page break.

Insert vertical or horizontal page breaks Select a row or column
below or to the right of where you want to insert a horizontal or
vertical page break, right-click, and then click Insert Page Break.

Remove page breaks Drag the page break outside of the print area. To
remove all manual page breaks, right-click any cell on the worksheet,
and then click Reset All Page Breaks.

Malcolm Graham

The dotted line indicates the bottom of the area that will be printed on a
page.
You should be able to get the totals to print on the same page with the data:
Either "File" "Page Setup" "Fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall"
OR "File" "Page Setup" and decrease top and bottom margins

The "Print Preview" will show you where the page will break so you don't
have to print it to see where it will end up

Hope this helps