Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Retrieving info from "child" to a "parent" document

I have an excell sheet that is copied and acts as a "parent document"in which
there are child documents . The parent document has a page that totals all
the child documents. What I need to do is with in the first master document
from which the parent is created, I need to get information from each parent
document and create a page that can total the information from each Parent
document.

However, I want to be able not to include some of the parent documents in
this final summary document.