CD

Default make first few rows print on every page?

I have the first few rows of my sheet frozen so that I can scroll down the
long columns (about 3 printed page lengths) without losing sight of the top
headings.
I would like to be able to set it so that those top rows print at the top of
each page.
Is that possible? It would be a great deal easier than trying to repeat the
heading columns at periodic intervals down the page becasue i don't know how
to figure out where I would repeat them to make them be the top rows of each
consecutive new page. Hope this makes sense.
Thanks,
CD
Max

Try:

Click File Page Setup Sheet tab

Under Print Titles, input* in box for:
Rows to repeat at the top: $1:$2
(to repeat the top rows1 and 2, for example)

Click OK

*Instead of keying-in, you could also just click inside the box,
then click outside on any cell in row1, say select B1 and drag down to B2

This'll also give return "$1:$2" inside the box
--
Rgds
Max
"CD" wrote in message
I have the first few rows of my sheet frozen so that I can scroll down the
long columns (about 3 printed page lengths) without losing sight of the

top
headings.
I would like to be able to set it so that those top rows print at the top

of
each page.
Is that possible? It would be a great deal easier than trying to repeat

the
heading columns at periodic intervals down the page becasue i don't know

how
to figure out where I would repeat them to make them be the top rows of

each
consecutive new page. Hope this makes sense.
Thanks,
CD

CD

Thankyou. Going to see what I can do with those instructions.