Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

Default Can I pull data from a spreadsheet to another spreadsheet

I download a spreadsheet with corporate credit card charges and copy and
paste each individuals credit card charges to a worksheet for each person
because I need a running total on each persons charges. Would there be any
way to automate this?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If we are to assume that they are mixed up, you could use
datafilterautofilter to filter by name and then copy/paste. Of course,
this could even be automated with a for each loop on a list with each name.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software