Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Line appears - not border, not object, does not print - what is it

How can I get rid of a line in my spreadsheet that appears like a border, and
goes forever and ever? It doesn't print. It isn't an actual border, I've done
the "Edit/Go To/Special/Objects" and that isn't it. I tried format painter,
and it didn't work. I tried "Hide Gridlines" in tools and it still won't go
away. It's a vertical line that looks like a right border on Column B or a
left border on Column C (or both), and extends down as far as you scroll -
never stopping. PLEASE someone help me get rid of it!!