Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chuck

Default Plotting On a Wide Format Roll Plotter

I am looking to plot an Excel document on a 42" wide roll plotter. I intend
to plot the document broken up in three pages from top to bottom. I plan on
displaying this document on a LARGE 10 foot by 30 foot board. I set up a new
printer to the 10 foot by 30 foot dimensions. When I go into print preview
my computer pretty much locks up trying to display the document. Without
print preview, I cannot properly set up my document. How can I get print
preview to display?