Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Poody

Default Needing to re-order a datatable display on an Excel chart

I have a chart in Excel with two Y axes. One Y axis is percentages, the
other is integers.

The Chart itself uses a Column Chart Type for the Percentages and a Line
Chart Type for the Integers (I only have dataset for the integers).

There are six sets of data that are being graphed (for simplicity we will
just refer to them as Series 1-6).

Series 1 is on the Secondary Axis (Integer, thus the line chart) and the
others are all on the Primary Axis (Percentages, thus the column chart).

The datatable that Excel shows has Series 1 at the bottom of the table. Is
there a way to get it at the top, while leaving the chart types alone?

I have tried putting Series 1 on the Primary Axis and the others on the
secondary axis, but as long as it is a line chart, it always goes to the
bottom. I can get it to the top of the datatable, if I make Series1 a column
chart type - which I don't want to do.

Is there a way to get Series 1 to the top of the datatable that is displayed
in the chart?

Thanks for your help.

Rich