Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
10-S-C

Default How do I get all text to print in merged and wrapped cells.

Once I enter text in a merged and wrapped group of cells I find that not all
the text shows up when print previewing or printing.
How do I get it to show up?
Why does it not all show up?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

A search of the Help for 'Excel specifications and limits' explains that
only 1024 characters is displayed or printed, and that to a Row height
limit of 409 points.

Is your data more than 1k in size?

note: 32k will display in the formula bar.

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=490513

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can get more than the document 1000 characters to show up in a cell by
inserting alt-enters (to force new lines within the cell) every 80 to 100
characters.

And if you manually adjust the rowheight, widen the column, and change the font
size, you may be able to see and print much, much more.