The Scribe

Default In Excel, how do I work in inches, not centimetres?

In Excel, I cannot find a way to work in inches (not centimetres) when sizing
drawings and charts. Any suggestions?
CyberTaz

Hi Scribe-

I've never seen a Measurement Units setting in Excel such as you have in
Word. Have always assumed it was based on either Language or OS settings.

However, it doesn't matter... regardless of the default measurement system
you can enter measurement in whatever you want by following the number with
the appropriate specification. For example, in your case, type in 2" or 2in
and it should be accepted. Or you could use mm, pt (points), pi (picas).

HTH |:)