Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Highlight Changes within cell

Good morning!
Using Excel 2003
I need to highlight the changes I've made as I'm making them within a
worksheet.

I'm revising a customer order, so I paste the original quantity in cell B2 -
for example 200. When I change the quantity to 225, I'd like the cell to
change color.

I've tried the Track Changes feature, and it appears that I have to click
the button each time I open the workbook. Not a big deal, but since there are
20+ sheets, it's a little tedious.

Is there a way to highlight (using fill) the changes made within a sheet?
Am I using Track Changes incorrectly?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jessica
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There's a lot of detail required that you haven't specified, and a general
purpose solution is almost impossible to provide. But I created a sample
workbook that you can download from
https://www.yousendit.com/download/R...RndFd2MwTVE9PQ
(for 7 days after this posting or until 100 other people snatch it up) that
has a very rough solution that you can examine to see if it might suit your
needs with some adaptation.
My email address is on Sheet1 of that workbook if you want to contact me
directly about it.