Cali00

Default Extracting data from the current date

Hi I want to pull data from various spreadsheets but only for the current
date. For example I have a numerous spreadsheets that contains data for 4/1,
4/2, 4/3...etc. This data is inputted daily for each date. There is
specific data that I would like to pull from the most current date and so on
into the future only getting data from the current date. I want to run a
macro that pulls data from the most current date of each excel spreadsheet or
automate the excel spreadsheet to pull from the most current date. Is this
at all possible?
JulieD

Hi

couple of questions:
what do you mean by "spreadsheets" ... worksheets within a workbook or
workbooks?
have you looked at data / pivot tables and pivot chart reports ... using
multiple consolidation ranges? - Debra Dalgleish has some notes on her
website at www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
are the dates in one column on the different "spreadsheets" or are they
scattered all over them?

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Cali00" wrote in message
Hi I want to pull data from various spreadsheets but only for the current
date. For example I have a numerous spreadsheets that contains data for
4/1,
4/2, 4/3...etc. This data is inputted daily for each date. There is
specific data that I would like to pull from the most current date and so
on
into the future only getting data from the current date. I want to run a
macro that pulls data from the most current date of each excel spreadsheet
or
automate the excel spreadsheet to pull from the most current date. Is
this
at all possible?

Cali00

thanks for replying....they are worksheets within a workbook as well as
separate workbooks with different file names. The dates are within columns
and some are scattered on the separate workbooks...I hope this makes sense.