Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cactus-747

Default time zones

I want to make A1 “zulu time”, so with ESD time in cell B1, I put the
formula: =(B1+5/24) in A1.

Now I want to be able to make cell C1 Central time, D1 Mountain time,
and E1 Pacific time. I would obviously only use one respective time
zone for entry or I reckon I would get a value error. I thought the
formula would be something like:
=(B1+4/24)AND(C1+5/24)AND(D1+6/24)AND(E1+7/24). But that doesn’t work.
Any idea’s?

--
Cactus-747
Cactus-747's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33172

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John James

Enter your base time into cell B1. If you want the current time, enter:
=now()

Enter the text ESD, Zulu, Central, Mountain, and Pacific into cells B2,
C2, D2, E2 and F2 respectively

Enter the desired time differences into row 2 - i.e. type 0, 4, ...
etc into cells B3, C3, D3, E3 and F3 respectively (whatever these
differences are)

In cell B3 enter the formula
=$B1+B2/24
Copy this formula to the right across all cells in your table in row 3

Choose your preferred cell formatting. Move cells to your preferred
positions

--
John James
John James's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32690