witchcat98

Default COUNT INFORMATION IN COLUMN B ONLY IF A1 MATCHES K1 COUNT THAT CE.

i'm trying to count the cell information that's in column b but only if
columns a and k equal each other.
JE McGimpsey

One way:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000=K1:K1000),B1:B1000)

For an explanation of the "--" see

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/doubleneg.html