YanYan

Default Work Schedule - Automaticaly filling name?

I have a work schedule starting with Row 4 been Mon-Fri and column A been
name of employee. My cells include a validation list with the different
working codes. Row 7 is where I indicate who is working in Hospital (code
HD). I have so far been entering the name of the employee assigned to HD on
column 7 manualy. What is the formula that will enter the name of the
employee for me. Here is a short sample but my list actualy contains Mon-Fri
for the whole month and about 30 employees.

10/3 10/4
Mon Tue
AM PM AM PM
Hospital