GBO

Default Nested If with VLOOKUP's and AND function

Hi there,

I'm trying to compare from one month to the next if there have been any
salary changes for an employee. Three columns need to be checked; ID,
Base Sal, and Ben Sal. Once the VLOOKUP finds the same ID, then it
checks if the Base Sal has been changed or the Ben Sal has been
changed. If either has been changed then the field will display
"Salary Change", if not "No Change". I'm really close but it seems I
just can't get it to work. Thias is what I have thus far:

This formual is based on the prvious months info in columns A (ID),B
(Base Sal), anc C (Ben Sal), and this months info in columns E,F, and
G.

IF(AND(ISNA(VLOOKUP(E5,A$2:C$11,2,FALSE))=F5,ISNA( VLOOKUP(E5,A$2:C$11,3,FALSE))=G5),"No
Change","Salary Change")

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gerry

Biff

Hi!

Try this:

=IF(AND(VLOOKUP(E,A2:C11,2,0)=F5,VLOOKUP(E5,A2:C11 ,3,0)=G5),"No
change","Change")

Biff

oups.com...