dave91

Default I have a quandary with print preview in Excel 2000

Two workbooks totally independent of each other but each have the same anomaly.

I need to set up one sheet in either book, and to see if my set up is
satisfactory I need to select a print preview, but all I get is a warning
stating €“ [your file could not be printed due to an error on hp psc 1200
series (my printer) on Ne01: there are several possible reasons:] and goes on
to suggest three possible reasons which none apply.

To overcome this problem I have opened another workbook and copied the
contents over and every thing works, as it should.

Just to set my mind at rest has anyone any suggestions as to what I may have
done unknowingly to create this situation.

Also occasionally on boot-up before any files of any kind are opened an
error message appears: Program error [EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will
be closed by windows.
You will need to restart the program.
An error log is being created]

Could this be connected to the errors in the workbooks?

Ron de Bruin

Start with this

Reboot first and
StartRun
Type: %temp%
OK
Clear all files in this Temp folder and also the sub folders

Try again

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl