Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Track Count of Boolean Field in Pivot Table

I have a tabel of data in Excel. The rows are employment sectors and the
first column is a field with a boolean value (TRUE/FALSE). Is it possible
using a pivot table to show the Count of the TRUE fields per sector.
Currently usng the Count, it is adding up all the results including the
FALSES.

I know I can use a SUMIF if all else fails.

Thanks

EM