Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Michelle

Default How to Display hyperlink addresses that already exist as links to

How do you do this? Is there a formula? We have a document with 3800 rows
of data. Two of the cells have text in them that link to URLs - we now need
to display the full link address in those cells rather than the text for a
conversion that we're donig. Is there an easier way other than getting the
link properties for each and every hyperlink?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gary''s Student

Enter this tiny UDF:

Function hyp2(r As Range) As String
hyp2 = r.Hyperlinks(1).Address
End Function

If A1 contains a hyperlink then =hyp2(A1) will return the URL (address part)
--
Gary's Student