GrubbyG

Default Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?

I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I
would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link
those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked
files print along with it.