Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hubitron2000

Default Display result of formula in header?

I want my header to say "yyyy results", where yyyy is the current year.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

With the current year entered in A1,

Sub CellValueInHeader()
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = Range("a1").Value & " Results"
End With
End Sub

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Hubitron2000" wrote:

I want my header to say "yyyy results", where yyyy is the current year.

Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Here is a Workbook subroutine - in VBA Editor Project click ThisWorkbook;
and copy Sub there.

Dim dte As Date
dte = Date
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = Format(dte, "yyyy") & " Results"
End With
End Sub

Found in Google Newsgroup search; acknowledgement to Bob Philips in
microsoft.public.excel.misc Fri, Nov 4 2005 1:01 pm

best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme