yusee_ygs

Default Use of Exact(or other) function for alternate rows?

I would like to compare the rows 1 and 2 (names) and have a logical value
returned. Is there a way to do this so that it compares only row 1 and 2, 3
and 4 and not 2 and 3...
I have 1500 rows of the names and I would like see which rows have the exact
names and which dont.
Please guide. Thanks

Kat Warren
Kat Warren