Noppie

Default Unable to select rows in the repeat rows on top option

I am unable to select rows to repeat on top. The option is not grayed out,
but when I click the button on the end, to make it possible to slect rows I
am not able to select any rows.

It is with every file, sheets are not grouped and I am not going to the page
setup from the print preview.

Any idea?
Jason Morin

What happens if you attempt to key in the row numbers
into the box rather than select them? Try typing:

1:3

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA