lazybee

Default Printing multiple worksheets on one page

Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print
from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . .
Jay

Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and
print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . .

One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each
cell of the table, use either
Insert Object Create from file
or
Insert Object Create new Microsoft Excel Worksheet
Dave Peterson

If the ranges are smallish....

You could insert a new worksheet

then back to the first worksheet
Select your range to be printed
Edit|copy
then off to the new worksheet
Shift-edit|paste picture link

Then repeat this for each of the other ranges on the other 3 sheets.

By pasting the picture link, any change you make to one of those ranges will
show up in the picture.

Then print/plot that new worksheet.

--

Dave Peterson