Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default rotate data from x axis to y axis

Hi everyone:

if i have some number at column and i want to switch all the numbers to
vertical in one times,how can i do this.

For example : i have 1 at A1 cell, 2 at Number at B1 cell and 3 at C1
cell, how can i switch/rotate all my data to A1/A2 and A3 cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Copy A1:C1 then select a cell out of the copied range and Paste
SpecialTransposeOKEsc

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:27:02 -0700, Willc
wrote:

Hi everyone:

if i have some number at column and i want to switch all the numbers to
vertical in one times,how can i do this.

For example : i have 1 at A1 cell, 2 at Number at B1 cell and 3 at C1
cell, how can i switch/rotate all my data to A1/A2 and A3 cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Copy A1:C1, then right-click on A2 Paste special Transpose OK.
Then delete row 1.
--
Max
Singapore