Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is this possible?

What I would love to do would be to set up a workbook with one master page of
a task list with a column of who the task is assigned to and then have all of
the rows where person X is named go to a separate sheet within the workbook
that is only for them...possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd keep the data in one worksheet.

Then use data|filter|autofilter to see the info that I want. I think you'll
find that this is the easiest solution.

But if you really, really must. Keep the data in one worksheet and refresh the
worksheets whenever you need (not while doing input--just run the macro when
you're ready).

Ron de Bruin's EasyFilter addin:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Code from Debra Dalgleish's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

--

Dave Peterson