Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to make Ms Excel more Excel with Command Button and progress b

Hi,

I would like to how we can create a progress bar or indicator bar on a
click of a command button in excel and what code should be written in VB
script for exporting excel data to a text file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here is a link which shows how to create a progress indicator.

The author of the site, John Walkenbach, is one of the world's top Excel
experts!
--
Kevin Lehrbass

www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com