Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default range limit

Hi
Im programming a series of combo boxes to appear given the active cell
falling within a specified range.

im pre defining the ranges by selecting the individual cells (non of which
are adjacent) placing a name in the name box then return.

the problem is that when i reselect the range it has only selected the first
38 cells and no more! is excell limited to 38 seperate cells per range?? how
can I get round this? its irritating the t*** off me now

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi yes the cells are every other cell in both x and y across 4 given ranges
(upper left upper right lower left and lower right) then every other cell in
3 vertical strips again in 4 given ranges so they do fit a pattern