Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula needed

HI All,

I am looking for a formula that keep the result of other formula between 1
to 100.

help required,

Hasan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF((A10)*(A1<101),A1,"")
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

"Hassan" wrote:

HI All,

I am looking for a formula that keep the result of other formula between 1
to 100.

help required,

Hasan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Gary,

thanks for response, kindly advice me how to merge two formulas, means I am
applying formula in h2, formula is "=if(d2=0,0,(c2/d2*100))
I want if the value is less then 0 then it returns 0 not values in minus "-"

Thanks

Hassan

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

=IF((A10)*(A1<101),A1,"")
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

"Hassan" wrote:

HI All,

I am looking for a formula that keep the result of other formula between 1
to 100.

help required,

Hasan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

=IF(D2<=0,0,(C2/D2*100))

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 10, 9:43*am, Hassan wrote:
Hi Gary,

thanks for response, kindly advice me how to merge two formulas, means I am
applying formula in h2, formula is "=if(d2=0,0,(c2/d2*100))
I want if the value is less then 0 then it returns 0 not values in minus "-"

Thanks

Hassan

"Gary''s Student" wrote:
=IF((A10)*(A1<101),A1,"")
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

"Hassan" wrote:

HI All,

I am looking for a formula that keep the result of other formula between 1
to 100.

help required,

Hasan- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Consider using two cells rather than one.

Keep your formula in H2 and in another cell:

=MIN(MAX(H2,0),100)

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

"Hassan" wrote:

Hi Gary,

thanks for response, kindly advice me how to merge two formulas, means I am
applying formula in h2, formula is "=if(d2=0,0,(c2/d2*100))
I want if the value is less then 0 then it returns 0 not values in minus "-"

Thanks

Hassan

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

=IF((A10)*(A1<101),A1,"")
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

"Hassan" wrote:

HI All,

I am looking for a formula that keep the result of other formula between 1
to 100.

help required,

Hasan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

But if D2 is +ve and C2 is -ve, this would return a -ve result, and if C2
and D2 are both -ve, this would return zero rather than the +ve result.
--
David Biddulph

"Pete_UK" wrote in message
Try this:

=IF(D2<=0,0,(C2/D2*100))

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 10, 9:43 am, Hassan wrote:
Hi Gary,

thanks for response, kindly advice me how to merge two formulas, means I
am
applying formula in h2, formula is "=if(d2=0,0,(c2/d2*100))
I want if the value is less then 0 then it returns 0 not values in minus
"-"

Thanks

Hassan

"Gary''s Student" wrote: