Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Position of MsgBox on screen

The position of a Inputbox can be specified (Left & Top), yet I don't get
this with the MsgBox. Am I missing something? Sometimes the MsgBox cover an
area that's essential not to be covered.
Tks very much
--
HJN
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c6d98b98fb7aca

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802

"Hennie Neuhoff" wrote:

The position of a Inputbox can be specified (Left & Top), yet I don't get
this with the MsgBox. Am I missing something? Sometimes the MsgBox cover an
area that's essential not to be covered.
Tks very much
--
HJN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I wait to be corrected but don't believe you can specify a message box
position. Educate your users to drag it out of the way or use an inputbox.

Mike