JohnT

Default Chart newbie help, please, How to create

I want to track my son's racing progress but am not sure how. I have a header
row of Date, Racer1 time, Kart used, Racer2 time, Kart used. Each row is a
separate race (many times more than one race per day, if it matters) for each
driver. How do I crete a chart that will show a graph of their progress? I
would like the date on the left and the driver on top but I also would like
to see (separate chart maybe?) how each driver does depending on the Kart
used. I want to pull this from one worksheet (times) to another sheet,
(chart) in the same workbook.
Thanks in advance.
Barb Reinhardt

First, how do you want to display the results. I might display it using
something like a "Box and Whisker Plot" where the X axis could represent
Driver or Kart.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...tml#BoxWhisker