Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drop Down List choice selecting another drop down list

Hello,

I am trying to use my selection in a drop down list box in one cell to pull
up a specific drop down list box in another cell.

For example, in cell A1 I have a list box that has the 2 choices of
"Individual" or "Organization" I want my choice in this list box to determine
the list box that appears in the cell next to it. So if I were to select
"Individual" in cell A1 from the list box, then in cell A2 my list box titled
"Individual Choices" would show up, where I could make a further selection.

I might be going at this the wrong way, if anyone has any other ideas I am
completely open to hearing them!

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Using Data ValidationList

Here is help from Debra Dalgleish on dependent dropdowns.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP