Littlebird

Default Formatting in IF Functions

How can I make cells change to red according to a criteria ina IF function ?

What is the syntax IF(b3, than make it red, if not leave black)

Also I want to know how to make numbers change to negative ones have the -
sign
added if the adjacent cell = refund.

Thanks
Bernard Liengme

Use Help to learn about Conditional Formatting
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

?

What is the syntax IF(b3, than make it red, if not leave black)

Also I want to know how to make numbers change to negative ones have
the -
sign
added if the adjacent cell = refund.

Thanks

Duke Carey

Conditional formatting will do the first for you

The second requires an IF() function

=IF(cell_with_text="Refund",-1,1)*cell_with_value