carroll616

Default all the cells in excell put 2 decimal points in all numbers no ma.

i have to put 5 diget numbers in excel i format the cell to general and i get
a number with 2 decimal points for me to enter 68555 i have to enter it as
68555.00 to get it to due away with the decimal point i reinstalled excel
2ooo but i can't seam to get it to go back to what it use to be. this problem
justed popped up . never did this before

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HC Rogers

Default all the cells in excell put 2 decimal points in all numbers no

Thanks you Bob! I had the same problem and it was driving me crazy. I don't
know how the fixed decimals got turned on in the first place.

HC Rogers