Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Randi Hagen,--Flagler College

Default How do I match unique identifiers on two Excel worksheets?

I have two files with student data. Their Student ID numbers are in both
files. I want to merge the files so that a students' data is all in one
file. How do I do this?oinon both files
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Crowbar via OfficeKB.com

You could use Vlookup to find the data in the other workbook