Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can i change chart data point format based on value?

I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to
change the color of an individual data point column depending on value.

Thanks very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You want to make a conditional chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Harold96" wrote in message
I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to
change the color of an individual data point column depending on value.

Thanks very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thank you, Jon:

As soon as I saw the examples, the rest clicked in...

Thanks again!