Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Print Hyplink Picture

Hi My Name is Lloyd

I have a excel sheet headings
Archive
Subject / Title
Link

The Link is a Hyperlink I what to be able to print the details and the
Hyperlink Picture in excel.

Thanks
Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not sure of your questions
If you are asking if you can insert a picture into a Header on a page the
answer is yes. go To view header custom header. there is an ICON (a picture
of a mountain) that lets you add a picture to the header or footer.

"Lloyd" wrote:

Hi My Name is Lloyd

I have a excel sheet headings
Archive