hopeace

Default change view format of selected cell

Is there any way to change the way the cell is viewed when selected?
Right now it makes a big black box around it, and it clashes with the
lines I already have in the spreadsheet.

And can this fomatting be saved into the document so others will see it
as so?

thank you!!

keith

--
hopeace
hopeace's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28009

Dave Peterson

maybe....

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm