Rox

Default i want to print using both sides of A4 sheet

I want to print out a large document using both sides of A4 paper. I dont
know how to set this up on the print icon.

Thanks

Dodo

?B?Um94?= wrote in
:

I want to print out a large document using both sides of A4 paper. I
dont know how to set this up on the print icon.

Thanks

There isn't a simple way in Excel.

If you have the option to print to PDF you can print the odd and then the
even pages.
Just reload the pages in the printer between the two.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)
Dodo

Dodo wrote in
:

?B?Um94?= wrote in
:

I want to print out a large document using both sides of A4 paper. I
dont know how to set this up on the print icon.

Thanks

There isn't a simple way in Excel.

If you have the option to print to PDF you can print the odd and then
the even pages.
Just reload the pages in the printer between the two.

I meant: print from Adobe Acrobat Reader (after you made it a PDF).

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)
Ron de Bruin

Hi Rox

This is a printer setting but you can do it with code like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Rox" wrote in message ...
I want to print out a large document using both sides of A4 paper. I dont
know how to set this up on the print icon.

Thanks

FSt1

hi,
this is usually done by the printer-not excel. excel just send the data.
you must have a printer that duplexes. add that to your printer stack. when
you click the print icon, select the printer that duplexes. next click the
printers properties button (which is on the excel print dialog box next to
the select printer)
setting up to print both sides will be done here plus paper size, tray to
print from, color/BW, ect.

regards
FSt1