DSE

Default Links Problem

I have changed some links in my spreadsheet and now after I update the links
I get a dailog box saying "This workbook contains one or more links that
cannot be updated." After I click on Edit Links and it shows status OK and
it looks like there is no problem.

What would be causing this? please help thanks in advance.

John Mansfield

DSE,

It sounds like you might have "phantom links" in your workbook. There are a
variety of VBA routines and addin software that will quickly identify these
links. John Walkenbach's PUP6 addin works very well. It can be found at

j-walk.com/ss

Further discussion with solutions can be found he

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...&btnG=S earch

----
Regards,
John Mansfield