PeterAtherton

Default Make a 7 column ledger sheet

"rsp" wrote:

We order 7 column buff ledger pads at our office. I have a worksheet that I
have to handwrite on this paper every year and I was wondering if there is
any way to make a 7 column ledger worksheet in excel. I can't find anything
in the templates.

Yes, yes yes

Enter Column heading and some data on the next row and add a few simple
formulas to perfprm calculations.

Peter