MBAKID007

Default Excel text to numbers

I'm using Excel 2003 and I am trying to change excel numbers to text
downloaded from a query. I know how to add an empty cell to make the change,
however, some of my numbers reflect as such (12+, 13+, etc.) This function
does not work when the number has a plus signg after it - it simply returns
#VALUE! Any suggestions?
JE McGimpsey

Easiest would be to do a find/replace, finding "+", replacing with
nothing.

If you can't do that, this macro will work:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/postfixnegatives.html