Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to specify location for chart in VBA

I'm adding a chart to an existing spreadsheet with the following:

ActiveChart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="IPS"

However, it's leaving too much which space between the bottom of the
existing data, and the start of the chart.

Can I specify a specific cell location for the chart to be place? Something
like:

activechart.location whe=Range("A42"), Name:="IPS"

Thanks
Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

An embedded chart is contained within a ChartObject so...
With ActiveChart.Parent
.Top = .Parent.Range("C5").Top
.Left = .Parent.Range("C5").Left
End With