MazenBy

Default how do i convert numbers to words

I am looking for a format, funcation or a smart tag that converts numbers
into readen words for example if I write 1500 then it will directly be
displayed as one thousand and five hundred. I have a function called BAHTTEXT
it does this but in Thai !!!!!!!! So there has to be something similar in
English or in any other language. Please I need your help urgently.